Ui Soundcraft® MIDI application for iOS and PC
A must-have app for all owners of Soundcraft Ui mixers (Ui12/16/24r). This app allows the user to control all volume, reverb, chorus, FX sliders etc. remotely with any MIDI controllers connected to your iPhone or iPad or PC or Windows tablet such as the Microsoft Surface series.New iOS/iPad 2.1.21 version!
- code optimization for the latest iOS / iPadOS 15.2 - please upgrade your Ui MIDI app!
- added GAINS MIDI control on input channels (Ui12/Ui16 + Ui24R) !
- dedicated MIDI programmable buttons for specific Preset !
- direct Preset access including light feedback on your MIDI controller !
- added live view of channels VU meters (in MC mode with compatible MIDI controllers)
- quick remote access to EQ and DYN (COMP) page for selected channel (JUMP to EQ/DYN) from your MIDI controller!
- SAVE and LOAD your settings and presets. Easy backup via iCloud or Flash discs!
- optimization background mode in newest iOS/iPadOS 15
* fixed GAIN assignment of 21st and other channels (for UI24R mixers)
* to run in the background on iOS 15 and newest please turn off sleep/lock mode in settings!
New Windows PC (or tablet) 2.1 version!
2.1.16 - fixed issue with "path problem" on some Windows 10/11 devices
please update your app via MS store to current version!
The UiMixer app now runs on the new Windows 11 OS!
2.1.10 - fixed MASTER fader feedback on 9-port motor MIDI consoles (e.g. Behringer X-touch)
- new GAINS MIDI control on input channels
- new call your MIDI presets/banks with single button!
- new LED VU meters on input channels (in MC mode with compatible MIDI controllers)!
- new SAVE and LOAD your settings and presets. Easy backup!
A big batch of updates in new 2.0 version!
- new creation of user PRESETS / BANKS >>
- new DIRECT ACCESS to saved SCENES and CUES via MIDI
- new GUITAR DIGITECH sims module controlled by MIDI controllers and pedals >>
- new support for universal "Mackie protocol" of professional MIDI controllers >>
You can comfortably assign "virtual" faders from your Ui mixer to the hardware MIDI controller using built-in "learn" function. You can now control all MICS, LINE inputs, SUBS, DRUMS or GUITAR volume (reverb, chorus, delay ...) using your hardware MIDI equipment like MIDI keyboards (with faders or knobs) or MIDI pedal etc. without touching the display!
You can remotely, comfortably and quickly enable/disable FX effects with your hardware buttons on your MIDI controller.
News in 1.5 version?
- added MIDI control of phones outputs via AUX BUSes (only Ui12/16 mixers)
- added autostart of motorized faders position by connecting MIDI controllers
- improved scene and cues switching by MIDI (only U24 mixers)
News in 1.4 version?
- added selection of channels via MIDI (for easy and fast layout switching - e.g. equalizer settings)
- added option of automatic channel selection (while moving the faders)
- added PANORAMA assignment to physical MIDI knobs on connected controller with feedback (on MIDI devices equipped with LED indication)
- added GLOBAL TAP function (to set delay tempo via MIDI)
- fixed and improved recognition of connected MIDI controllers - "MIDI IN: no_conn" issues
- better support for new iOS (incl. iPadOS)
News in 1.3 version:
- advanced MIDI control of AUX BUSES via MIDI (each musician can have complete control over the aux-mix send level for each channel)
- support for MOTORIZED FADERS (e.g. BCF2000/X-TOUCH Midi controllers ...)
- feedback of Ui FADERS and BUTTONS STATUS on hardware controller (levels, solos, mutes etc ...) in real time! (only MIDI contr. with LED indicators)
- added MIDI messages NOTE ON/OFF to drive Ui BUTTONS and Ui functions (extended "learn" function)
- support for two or more MIDI controllers connected at once in cascade via USB!
- access to all VCA faders via MIDI (only Ui24r users)
- control PREV, NEXT SNAPSHOTs and CUEs via MIDI (only Ui24r users)
- fixed PLAYER func. on Ui24r mixers
What you need:
- Soundcraft® Ui mixer (Ui12/16 or Ui24r)
- USB MIDI controller - (e.g. Korg NanoControl2, Alesis, Akai, Novation MIDI controller, X-touch ...)
- iPhone or iPad (iOS 8 or later) with Lightning to USB Camera Adapter or
- Windows PC or Windows tablet (such as Microsoft Surface)
- Ui Soundcraft® MIDI controlled mixer app :)
Windows version available on the MS Store
Support page for Ui Soundcraft® MIDI application >>